Friday, July 07, 2006

Tranquil State of Mind

Welcome to the new template. Hope y’all like it. I told my friend who fixed this blog for me that I want a touch of ‘humanity’ in the new template. And voila! He put that great picture and I really like it. So.... full of love. Thanks E!! Big big thanks!! Next time, I’ll put my own picture there… :)

What’s with the name? where’s the little fish? Well, It still the same little fish but now the fish has something to achieve… a long term goal… Tranquillity…

Note:
The noun tranquility has 2 meanings:
Meaning #1: a disposition free from stress or emotion
Meaning #2: a state of peace and quiet
Source: WordNet

1 comments:

It's My Life said...

Wuah..sexi deh templatenya...kereenn!!Yang bikinin..mau dong..template g berantakan tuh..boleh ya bantuin beresin..makasih ya..(deu..sgt yakinnya g)heheheeh...