Saturday, April 29, 2006

my half

Just want to introduce y'all to my beloved nephew... KENAR ACHMAD AGUSCANDRA
This 2 years old naughty is my sister's one and only son. I call him Ken and he calls me "Om Dede" or "Om Dede-ku" *in a funny tone* or sometimes it's just "Dede". Now, he's like my everything.... my half!
I lived with my sister since, Ken was 2-3 months old. And i witnessed his first laugh, step and word. So we kinda have a strong bond (and he also loves the giant red VW pillow that i gave him as a birthday present).
That's why each time i go to Bogor, he'd love to play with me. The last time i went there, he excitedly showed me his new ability to read a-b-c. He also can mention animals, fruits, colors, things and simple conversation all in english *trust me, he has a straight-a-student-and-master-degreed parents*.
Owgh,,, he's a big fan of cars too!!! real or toy. And recently, he's a big fan of Blue's Clues *that silly blue dog show on Nicleodeon*

The picture below shows Ken and his fabulous & gorgeous uncle *hihi* in front of a beautiful sunset at Kuta Beach. It was taken on her mum's birthday in Bali last February.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Ronn said...

iya... yang baju item emang lucu bangetttt.... LOL

Anonymous said...

koq yang gendong kurusan ??? keliatan dari tangannya.
Poto-baby-nya masih di gue loh ronn
hehehe