Saturday, September 09, 2006

Seven Deadly Sins

Seven, seven, seven--deadly sins
That's how the world begins
Watch out when you step in
For seven deadly sins
Seven deadly sins
That's when the fun begins

('Seven Deadly Sins' by The Travelling Wilburys)


Hasil ngembat dari blog-nya Sita, dikerjakan di hari Sabtu siang di kantor sambil menunggu mobil yang akan mengantarkan saya pulang ke Bogor.

Seven things that scare you:
1. Frogs
2. Small Spaces
3. Reptiles
4. Losing someone i love
5. Someone cut my neck with a knife
6. Insane people
7. Crossing the street :)

Seven things you like most:
1. Internet
2. Tidy room
3. Mum's Steak and Rendang
4. Books
5. My friends
6. Music
7. TV & Movies

Seven important things in your bedroom:
1. My bed... where the magic happened, LOL
2. TV & Audio set
3. Books
4. Mirror
5. Clock
6. Mmm... pillows
7. Photographs!

Seven random facts about you:
1. I always use the same urinair and toilet in my office's restroom.
2. Allergic to dust.
3. Most of the t-shirts in my closet are black
4. People always mistaken my age, they always said, "Oh, i thought you're still 23yo"
5. I always look happy & excited... as if there's no problems at all, padahal sih...
6. I miss Bandung so badly!
7. I ever danced on a bar table with 4 young foreign company's guests. I was drunk :)

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Travel around the world
2. Make my mum the happies person on earth
3. Have my own house (apartement is acceptable)
4. Find my true love
5. Succeed in career and have my photos appear in The Indonesia Tatler magazine :)
6. Going Haj!
7. Have kids

Seven things you can do:
1. Sing
2. Play
3. Write
4. Use chopsticks
5. Pretend that everything is okay
6. Walking for kilometres without whining
7. Fantasize great things

Seven things you can't do:
1. Eat raw eggs
2. Hold my breath more than 1 minute
3. Speak Korean
4. Killing people
5. Play Piano
6. Dissapear
7. Be in 2 places at one time

Seven things that attract you to opposite sex:
1. Mind & Thought
2. Eyes
3. Neck *sluurp!*
4. Body scents
5. Smile
6. Nice breath
7. Attention

Seven things you say the most:
1. Pagi....
2. @%$#% My A$$!!
3. So????
4. Duluan!
5. Well..
6. Hehehehe
7. Oh really??

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign):
1. Julianne Moore
2. Scarlett Johansson
3. Dian Sastrowardoyo
4. Naomi Watts
5. Ashley Judd
6. Julie Estelle
7. Mariana Renata

Seven people you want to see to take this quiz:
1. Mariana Renata
2. Jhajha
3. Aju
4. Tatz
5. Shiva
6. Dian Sastrowardoyo
7. Jude Law *halah*

1 comments:

Tatz Sutrisno said...

Mroon..gw udah yahh lemparan dari Jha2 tapi di posting di multiply..