Friday, August 25, 2006

My Favourite Things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things!

('My Favourite Things' by Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music)



I love to see a couple stare deeply at each other and doesn't care about the surrounding.
I love the strong smell that spreads in the air after the rain.
I love walking alone at night in an empty street... listen to my own hums, footsteps, and heartbeats.
I love to turn on my player everytime i go home from work and listen to Olstead, Buble, Monheit, Wonder, Maliq n D'Essentials and Clazziquai Project.
I also love to do the same thing before i go to dreamland.
I love beaches.
I love to see Kenar bursts out of the door when he hears me opening the gate. Then he'll tell anything happened that day with his cute 3-years-old-pronounciation. "Om Dede.. tadi turtle Ken jatoh.. kasian"
I love to open my photo albums and bring back the old memories when everything seems to be much more fun when we're young.
I love to see white geese swim around the artificial lagoon outside my office.
I love black t-shirts and jeans.
I love to be around my friends. We'll laugh hard as if there's no more time.
I love my mom's home made steak. It's huge!
I love durian monthong my brother in law often brings home.
I love to lay on my bed and do nothing but thinking.
I love when someone loves me back. And if equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me.

Well... those are only a very very few of my favourite thing. What's yours?

*Ditulis Jumat Malam pukul 21:20 di kantor yang masih dipenuhi pegawai. Penulis sedang super jenuh. Malam ini adalah malam keempat berturut-turut ia terpaksa bekerja sampai diatas jam 10 malam. Tapi ia harus bertahan. Karena Sabtu esok, Minggu, Senin hingga Kamis mendatang... kelelahan, kejenuhan dan amarah yang sama masih akan dilaluinya.*

2 comments:

Tatz Sutrisno said...

kemon ron...you can do it...
^_^

hwaiting!!!!!
Ganbate ne!!!
Xiao yo!!!!!!

*and next month is my turn, wish me luck..*

CacingKepanasan said...

heheh.. cacing juga suka 3 hal pertama di postingan ini :D